Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter baby


The baby doll is 6 months old. Time is seriously going by so fast. It's hard to believe that this little monkey has been a part of our everyday lives for half a year already.
Today we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for Easter dinner and the girls got some baskets filled with fun stuff. Camille got a cute little bunny - perfect to help fill her pretend animal shelter - and a new bathing suit. Daphne got some new bath toys, perfect for her since she needs to take a bath almost twice a day since she's so messy after eating solid food.

Six months also brings good news for me. I officially fit into all my old pre-pregnancy jeans. I still have 3 more pounds to loose before I'm at my pre-preg weight, but I really think that it's all in my boobs! My mirror may tell lies though - one woman this morning told me I was "hippy". So that may be, but I really think she needs to take another look. I'd say I have strong thighs and am really quite curvy. And whatever lady! I had a beautiful baby 6 months ago. My hips are there for a reason.

15 miles today. The longest I've run since January 2009. Take that hip lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment